Summit Stories Episode 1 – Bradley Geddes, Financial Planner at Decker Retirement Planning
Summit Stories is an informal video podcast where we ask advisors from across the country about their business, marketing, and life. Each episode is a laid-back conversation with advisors in different markets across the country where we recount successes, failed attempts, and lessons learned to help you grow your own business.
In this premiere episode of Summit Stories, host Jonathan Musgrave interviews San Francisco-based Bradley Geddes and discusses how doing webinars at scale differs from seminar marketing, challenges he’s encountered since coronavirus hit, and 3 things you should implement in your post-webinar meetings.
If you’re looking to get a look behind the curtain of the practice for a growth-oriented advisor who had to shift his marketing in March but is now doing webinars in scale, as well as the challenges he’s had to overcome in that shift, then don’t miss this first episode!
- 04:15 – How doing webinars at scale has differed from dinner seminar marketing
- 06:10 – The toughest aspects and unplanned benefits of digital marketing
- 13:09 – Biggest challenge in transitioning to a virtual sales process
- 16:44 – Covid and marketing locally versus expanding to other states
- 19:52 – Experience with women-specific retirement planning content
- 26:03 – Calls to action with webinars, and 3 things to implement for post-webinar meetings
- 30:49 – How audiences handle the market, virus, and election. The role of webinars going forward
- 35:04 – Bradley’s reading list
Leave a Comment