Summit Stories Episode 3 – Joel Johnson, Owner of Johnson Brunetti
You’ve probably heard of “million-dollar advice” but what about “$250 million dollar advice”? Well, that’s what you’re going to get for the low price of exactly zero dollars on our newest edition of Summit Stories!
In this episode, Steep CEO Jonathan Musgrave interviews one of our amazing clients and the owner of Johnson Brunetti, Joel Johnson. Joel has scaled his practice like few in our business have ever done and on Summit Stories he shares valuable insight into what he attributes his growth.
This is a unique opportunity to see behind the curtain of a 9-figure agency and learn the marketing, scaling, and mentality changes that are required to truly scale your practice.
- 11:59 – On being a student of marketing
- 18:05 – Two challenges with webinars
- 19:15 – On the process of becoming better at doing webinars
- 30:45 – On how simple email marketing can have an impact on your practice
- 32:40 – The biggest mistakes advisors make when doing email marketing
- 40:05 – The benefits of covid and comfort levels on meeting by video