Summit Stories Episode 5 – Brian Levy, Founder of BML Wealth Management
Brian Levy is the founder behind Irvine-based financial planning firm, BML Wealth Management, and host of The Retirement Fingerprint radio show. Brian has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and has also had published articles in Kiplinger, and U.S. News and World Report.
In this conversation, we discuss how Brian’s mindset evolved when starting into webinar marketing, which changes boosted his event attendance rate 10% in one year, and what advisors can learn from the success of In-N-Out Burger.
In this episode you will hear:
- 5:00 – How “stacking” marketing has led to more growth
- 7:40 – The mentality Brian has taken from seminars to be more successful in webinars
- 11:25 – The digital marketing changes that allowed them to reach more people
- 14:45 – How habits changed as a result of the pandemic and why you have to adapt
- 16:47 – Which tweaks and changes helped increase his attendance rate by 10%
- 21:17 – What Brian is doing to re-engage prospects and maximize marketing ROI
- 23:22 – The one hiring move that has been key for moving the needle with prospects
- 27:20 – Which life events are causing people to make financial changes right now
- 28:16 – The leadership book every business owner should read
- 31:38 – What changes allowed him to finally scale his business more effectively